St. Stephen’s Parish
1360 East 24th Street
North Vancouver, BC V7J 1R5
Pastor: Rev. Mark Schwab
Parish Secretary: Vienna Sequeira
PREP Coordinator / Religious Education: Robin Newton
- The Rectory / Parish Office: 604-985-1962
- Fax: 604-980-0489
- Office Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Religious Education: email@example.com
Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am – 4pm
Although the Church is locked, Vienna or Fr. Mark will open it for anyone to go and pray at any time.
While Eucharistic Celebrations are now in-person, seating is limited. Please reserve your seat for this weekend’s mass.
Please support St. Stephen’s by creating a direct deposit account for what would have been your Sunday offering. This will go a long way for the maintenance of the Church and the Parish. Please make your arrangements with Vienna by calling the office: 604-985-1962.
Would you like to visit? Get general directions HERE.
What’s New? – Find out what’s going on on our Parish News page here! A Calendar of activities is also located at the end of this page.
Schedule of the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass
- All LIVE Masses at St. Stephen’s Parish – Requires RESERVATION to attend
- Weekdays: 8:30 am
- Saturday morning: 9:00 am
- Sunday Liturgy:
- Saturday evening: 4:30 pm
- Sunday: 8:30 am; 10:30 am; 6;30 pm
- Streaming masses from the Archdiocese are found here.
Sacrament of Reconciliation during the Covid-19 Emergency
- Penitential Services are available on Saturdays, 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm only.
- Confessions will be held in the upper room in order to allow for Social Distancing protocols.
First Friday of the Month: Adoration of the Most Blessed Sacrament and Eucharistic Celebrations will be scheduled soon.
Sacrament of Baptism – Please contact the Rectory
Sacrament of Marriage – Please contact the Rectory at least four (4) to six (6) months prior to the planned wedding date to prepare both parties for the Holy Sacrament of Matrimony.
Holy Orders – Contact Fr. Paul Goo, at 604-683-0281 (Vocations Office)
Anointing of the Sick – Please call the Rectory
Are you New to St. Stephen’s Parish? Welcome! Please contact the parish office on weekdays to register with the Parish.