St. Stephen’s Parish
1360 East 24th Street
North Vancouver, BC V7J 1R5
Pastor: Rev. Mark Schwab
Parish Secretary: Vienna Sequeira
PREP Coordinator / Religious Education: Robin Newton
- The Rectory / Parish Office: 604-985-1962
- Fax: 604-980-0489
- Office Email : email@example.com
- Religious Education: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am – 4pm
Although the Church is locked, Vienna or Fr. Mark will open it for anyone to go and pray at any time.
Archbishop J. Michael Miller on May 27, 2021 released guidelines on the celebration of Mass in the Archdiocese of Vancouver that will allow the REOPENING OF THE CHURCHES TO PUBLIC MASSES WITH A MAXIMUM OF 50 PEOPLE.
Effective May 31, 2021 we resumed our regular Mass schedule:
Weekdays: Monday to Friday & holidays: 8:30 a.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m.
Sunday Liturgy: Saturday evening: 4:30 p.m.
Sunday: 8:30 a.m.; 10:30 a.m.; 12:30 p.m.; 6:30 p.m.
The same practices will be in place as prior to the shutdown, especially:
- COVID 19 safe practices still apply: wearing of masks, social distancing, etc.
- Everyone must pre-register for the Sunday Liturgies, and please advise the office if you are not able to attend.
- Everyone must check in at the door and will proceed forward to be assigned a seat.
- Doors will be closed and locked 5 minutes prior to each Mass to allow proper preparation.
PRE-REGISTRATION FOR THE NEXT WEEK’S SUNDAY LITURGY IS AVAILABLE OUTSIDE THE CHURCH PRIOR TO EACH SUNDAY LITURGY
ONCE YOU HAVE PRE-REGISTERED YOU DO NOT NEED TO CONTACT THE PARISH OFFICE.
IF THERE IS A CONFLICT, FR. MARK WILL CALL YOU AFTER THE WEEKEND.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO PRAY YOUR ROSARY DAILY.
Please support St. Stephen’s by creating a direct deposit account for what would have been your Sunday offering. This will go a long way for the maintenance of the Church and the Parish. Please make your arrangements with Vienna by calling the office: 604-985-1962.
Would you like to visit? Get general directions HERE.
What’s New? – Find out what’s going on on our Parish News page here! A Calendar of activities is also located at the end of this page.
Schedule of the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass
- Streaming masses from the Archdiocese are found here.
- Penitential Services – please call the Parish Office.
- Confessions – please call the Parish Office.
- First Friday of the Month: Adoration of the Most Blessed Sacrament and Eucharistic Celebrations is at 8:30 a.m.
- Sacrament of Baptism – Please contact the Rectory
- Sacrament of Marriage – Please contact the Rectory at least four (4) to six (6) months prior to the planned wedding date to prepare both parties for the Holy Sacrament of Matrimony.
- Holy Orders – Contact Fr. Paul Goo, at 604-683-0281 (Vocations Office)
- Anointing of the Sick – Please call the Rectory
- Are you New to St. Stephen’s Parish? Welcome! Please contact the parish office on weekdays to register with the Parish.