St. Stephen’s Parish
1360 East 24th Street
North Vancouver, BC V7J 1R5
Pastor: Rev. Mark Schwab
Parish Secretary: Vienna Sequeira
PREP Coordinator / Religious Education: Robin Newton
- The Rectory / Parish Office: 604-985-1962
- Fax: 604-980-0489
- Office Email : email@example.com
- Religious Education: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 4:00pm
Although the Church is locked, Vienna or Fr. Mark will open it for anyone to go and pray at any time.
Regular Mass schedule:
Weekdays: Monday to Friday & holidays: 8:30 a.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m.
Sunday Liturgy: Saturday evening: 4:30 p.m.
Sunday: 8:30 a.m. 10:30 a.m. 6:30 p.m.
Please remember to pray your ROSARY daily.
Kindly consider supporting St. Stephen’s by creating a direct deposit account for your Sunday offering. This will go a long way for the maintenance of the Church and the Parish. Please make your arrangements with Vienna by calling the office: 604-985-1962.
Would you like to visit? Get general directions HERE.
What’s New? – Find out what’s going on on our Parish News page here! A Calendar of activities is also located at the end of this page.
Schedule of the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass
- All Masses are LIVE at St. Stephen’s Parish with social distancing measures. Please wear a mask.
- Penitential Services – please contact the Rectory.
- Confessions – Saturday, 3:00 pm to 3:45 pm. Or contact the Rectory.
- First Friday of the Month: Adoration of the Most Blessed Sacrament and Eucharistic Celebrations are back.
- Sacrament of Baptism – Please contact the Rectory
- Sacrament of Marriage – Please contact the Rectory at least four (4) to six (6) months prior to the planned wedding date to prepare both parties for the Holy Sacrament of Matrimony.
- Holy Orders – Contact Fr. Paul Goo, at 604-683-0281 (Vocations Office)
- Anointing of the Sick – Please call the Rectory
- Are you New to St. Stephen’s Parish? Welcome! Please contact the parish office on weekdays to register with the Parish.