St. Stephen’s Parish
1360 East 24th Street
North Vancouver, BC V7J 1R5
Pastor: Rev. Mark Schwab
Parish Secretary: Vienna Sequeira
PREP Coordinator / Religious Education: Robin Newton
- The Rectory / Parish Office: 604-985-1962
- Fax: 604-980-0489
- Office Email : email@example.com
- Religious Education: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 1:00pm
Although the Church is locked, Vienna or Fr. Mark will open it for anyone to go and pray at any time.
Project Advance 2021 – Support Catholic Vancouver
Dear Parishioner, “Behold, I am doing something new!” (Isaiah 43:19) With these words, through the Prophet Isaiah, the Lord communicated a profound message of hope to the Chosen People who had suffered through the destruction of the Temple and the Holy City of Jerusalem. Our Blog Post is here.
Effective July 18, 2021 we resume our regular Mass schedule:
Weekdays: Monday to Friday & holidays: 8:30 a.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m.
Sunday Liturgy: Saturday evening: 4:30 p.m.
Sunday: 8:30 a.m.; 10:30 a.m.; 6:30 p.m.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO PRAY YOUR ROSARY DAILY.
Please support St. Stephen’s by creating a direct deposit account for what would have been your Sunday offering. This will go a long way for the maintenance of the Church and the Parish. Please make your arrangements with Vienna by calling the office: 604-985-1962.
Would you like to visit? Get general directions HERE.
What’s New? – Find out what’s going on on our Parish News page here! A Calendar of activities is also located at the end of this page.
Schedule of the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass
- All LIVE Masses at St. Stephen’s Parish:
- Weekdays: 8:30 am
- Saturday morning: 9:00 am
- Sunday Liturgy –
- (Anticipated Mass)Saturday evening: 4:30 pm
- Sunday: 8:30 am. 10:30 am. 6:30 pm
- Penitential Services – please contact the Rectory.
- Confessions – Saturday, 3:00 pm to 3:45 pm. Or contact the Rectory.
- First Friday of the Month: Adoration of the Most Blessed Sacrament and Eucharistic Celebrations are back.
- Sacrament of Baptism – Please contact the Rectory
Sacrament of Marriage – Please contact the Rectory at least four (4) to six (6) months prior to the planned wedding date to prepare both parties for the Holy Sacrament of Matrimony.
Holy Orders – Contact Fr. Paul Goo, at 604-683-0281 (Vocations Office)
Anointing of the Sick – Please call the Rectory
Are you New to St. Stephen’s Parish? Welcome! Please contact the parish office on weekdays to register with the Parish.