St. Stephen’s Parish
1360 East 24th Street
North Vancouver, BC V7J 1R5
Pastor: Rev. Mark Schwab
Parish Secretary: Vienna Sequeira
PREP Coordinator / Religious Education: Robin Newton
- The Rectory / Parish Office: 604-985-1962
- Fax: 604-980-0489
- Office Email : email@example.com
- Religious Education: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am – 4pm
Would you like to visit? Get general directions HERE.
What’s New? – Find out what’s going on on our Parish News page here! A Calendar of activities is also located at the end of this page.
Schedule of the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass
- Weekdays (Monday to Friday & holidays) – 8:30 am
- Saturday – 9:00am
- Saturday Evening / Anticipation Mass: 4:30 pm
- Sunday Liturgy: 8:30 am; 10:30 am and 6:30 pm
Sacrament of Reconciliation
- Monday to Saturday : 8:00 – 8:20 am
- Saturday Afternoon: 3:00 – 4:15 pm
- Sunday: 30 minutes before the start of Mass
- Other times: Please call the Rectory
First Friday of the Month: Adoration of the Most Blessed Sacrament starts at 9:00 am until after the Mass. Eucharistic Celebration is at 7:00 pm.
Sacrament of Baptism – Please contact the Rectory
Sacrament of Marriage – Please contact the Rectory at least four (4) to six (6) months prior to the planned wedding date to prepare both parties for the Holy Sacrament of Matrimony.
Holy Orders – Contact Fr. Rodney Nootebos at 604-683-0281 (Vocations Office)
Annointing of the Sick –Please call the Rectory
Are you New to St. Stephen’s Parish? Welcome! Please contact the parish office on weekdays to register with the Parish.