There are four CWL Vancouver Archdiocesan Bursaries for which you can find more details and application information at: http://www.vancouver.cwl.bc.ca
1) The Vancouver Diocesan Council Bursary: two bursaries for $1,000.00 each for daughters or sons of CWL members in the Diocese of Vancouver attending their first year of Post Secondary Institution. Application is due March 31, 2015 For more information go
2) Molly Boucher Bursary: one for $500.00 for a CWL member in BC or Yukon who wishes to further her education. The Bursary was established to provide some financial assistance to an active member for a minimum of two years. Application is due by March 31, 2015. For more information go to: http://www.bcyukoncwl.com
3) Life Members Art & Culture Bursary: one for $500.00 for a CWL member’s daughter/son, granddaughter/grandson studying in the area of arts or culture. The applicant must be a high school graduate. Application is due March 31, 2015. For more information, go to: http://www.bcyukoncwl.com
4) National Bursary: No fixed amount: is for a CWL member needing it to pursue studies, courses, seminars, workshops diploma, or degree programs in spiritual growth, faith formation, and/or youth ministry and ministry of palliative care or shut ins, parliamentary procedure, or literacy tutoring. Application is due May 31, 2015. For more information, go to: http://www.cwl.ca/Resources-forms.html
5) North Shore CWL Bursary- A bursary of $1200.00 will be given to the son, daughter, granddaughter, grandson, niece or nephew of a North Shore council CWL member or a young CWL member herself. The bursary will be given to a student entering first year of a post-secondary Institution. Deadline for applications to Parish Office is April 30, 2015. Applications can be picked up at the parish office on weekdays.